My Progress

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Was up at 6am this morning so I could have breakfast. I swear, it's the fastest hour of the day! I am now nil by mouth until I have my day surgery this afternoon. :-( I am having a second stent put in my stomach. I have one already, so I feel a little greedy getting another one, but they broke a string trying to get the first one out, so it's kinda necessary. The second one will help the first one come out. I have to stay in overnight, which sucks. I hate hospital beds. My girls were a little upset about me being gone, until their dad said they could sleep on my side of the bed tonight, so they're ok now. Gotta love them.

As I was up at this early hour, the dogs didn't feel the need to bark their heads off outside this morning, which was good for the neighbours, but no sleep in for me. I decided to choose breakfast over taking them for a walk this morning. As I am nil by mouth, I can't even drink while I walk. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! it's going to be 35 degrees today! I am already going to be thirsty by 11am without physical exertion!

So, busy day. Hopefully the aircon is working well in the hospital, or I'll be discharging myself early!

Til next time,
Ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment