My Progress

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

progress

I'm in hospital. Surgery is done. I am sore and groggy and tired. I have tubes coming out everywhere. I am going to make this a short post, as I am dozing off at the drop of a hat and I don't want to waste power on my laptop. There is a shortage of powerpoints in my room. I also can't move around much, so I can't look for them yet.

I've made it through. Everyone seems happy with my progress. I'm just waiting til Friday, that's when I can start drinking. That will be interesting.


Just exhausted, so I'll leave it here. There would be other far more interesting blogs to read right now.

Til next time
Ness

1 comment:

  1. Oh ness, was wondering how you were... hugs and prayers for speedy recovery.. can't wait till you post next...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete