My Progress

Monday, January 13, 2014

2014. Time to wake up and no longer smell the coffee!!

I either bravely, or stupidly, got on the scales this morning. I know I've been doing nothing to improve things, so I knew the number wouldn't be good. 100.7kg. I am back in triple figures. Denial got me to this point.

I have made a small change. Yesterday I decided to not drink coffee any more. It means I've had a headache for the last two days. But it also has changed how I eat. I found if I drank coffee while eating, I could eat more. It helped me get far more  food in. 4 slices of toast at one sitting is way too much. And I was doing this for breakfast AND supper.

I logged my food today. According to Calorieking.com.au, I've exceeded my daily intake by 664 calories. That should stress me out, but I haven't been logging it, so God knows what I've been exceeding it by lately.

I'm exhausted. I'm guessing the lack of caffeine is doing it. Once I get over the caffeine withdrawal, I will look at doing some exercise. But for now, I'll just sleep and take nurofen. And keep trying to get more water in. Always my downfall.

Til Next Time,
Ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment