My Progress

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A week and 2 days until school goes back. I have told the kids I am not buying any more treats like lollies, bikkies or chocolate. So it's going to be interesting to see what I can come up with for the lunchboxes.
I'll have my new kitchen by next week, so I am going to really use it and make healthier food for my family. They're not going to appreciate it, but stiff. I am going to do it because I love them and I want what's best for all of us.
Let the battle begin!!!

I personally feel like crap at the moment. I've stuck to my whole "giving myself the holidays off" and I'm kinda over it. I haven't exercised, I've been eating crap, I'm still smoking. The scales haven't gone up too much, thank God, but my face has broken out and my back has been sore, I'm not in a good way. I am feeling overwhelmed and almost paralysed by the renovations at the moment, my kitchen is all over the house and I have just had new wardrobes put in the bedrooms, so the contents of them are all over the place too. I just don't know where to start!  I will be glad when it's all done and we can get back to normal. Then I can turn the place upside down nutritionally. :-)

Til next time,
Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment