My Progress

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The holidays are nearly over. :-(

So, it's been a little while, and I've had a chance to sleep and have some fun and generally calm down. I've been to the snow, a day trip to "Fairy Park", we've seen "Cars 2" (awesome movie, totally recommend it!) I spent a day learning how to make bakers delight rolls (cheesymite... mmmm...) and even learned a bit of bollywood dancing and African drumming.

It's been a full on couple of weeks and we've had a ball.

But now, our bank account is empty. I am stuck between getting my side fixed and really needing to get a job and some money in our account. And there is the problem of working out what I am going to do for a job. I haven't got a clue!

A new resume would help too, but what do I write for the last 6 years?

Til next time,
Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment