My Progress

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Time, time, time, see what has become of me...

It's been 3 days since I removed the games on my Facebook. it's been interesting. It's going to take some adjusting to. I have been feeling a little lost, like I have something to do but I can't think what. Gradually the real world will get back to normal, whatever that is, but there is a real feeling of loss at the moment.
I guess that's not just the game, but my "friend"ships too. We haven't spoken since Tuesday. There's a Facebook standoff. She wont remove me, cos she likes to see what people are up to. She's got a previous friend she likes to bitch about too... hmmm... maybe it was inevitable that I would be in that category. But I've hopefully blocked her from seeing my posts, and as she only posts about the games I've removed, I don't see anything of her. If, in time, things get worked out, I can restore it all. I don't know if I've burned all the bridges, but it's not looking like either of us is crossing them in a hurry. I've gotten the hint. Finally. And being off Facebook means more housework is getting done. Well, a little more housework is getting done. :-)

til next time,
Ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment