My Progress

Friday, March 16, 2012

The friend who turned out not to be a friend isn't talking to me still. Well, if she has to in regards to anything to do with school she will, but otherwise I'm ignored. Meh, her loss. I guess she just wants people around her that are bigger than her, cos her new best friend definitely is!! Oooh, that's mean!! But it's my blog and I'll be mean if I want to.  ;-)

I have been given a tentative date for my surgery. 3rd of April. I'll get a confirmation letter in the next week. It's during school holidays and the Tuesday before Easter, So I'm going to pack in as much as I can with the girls before I go in, cos I'm going to be out of action for a good 6 weeks. Fingers crossed there's no complications and I'll be home by the 10th of April. 
I'm having Easter the weekend before. My last chocolate hurrah! I'm not missing out on Easter eggs and there's a good chance I wont be able to eat them afterwards! 

I missed my appointment at the TAFE. I was crook as on Tuesday and ended up sleeping the morning away. I only remembered Tuesday night. Oops. I'm busy with the the school fundraising committee at the moment, so that's keeping my mind off things. But I do have to get back into that course soon. Well, maybe. Do I really want to work in an office? I don't know. I don't know what I want to do. I know I need something challenging, but if I have a meltdown (which happens sometimes) and I just want to crawl into bed and never get out, I know I'll blow it. I get bored so easily too. The longest I've stayed in a job is 2 1/2 years, and that's only because I was able to move departments every 6 months and do something different. 

Right now I'm in Limbo and feel like I can't do anything until I recover from my surgery. Just wish it would hurry up! But I guess it's my own fault. I could have done this 6 months ago at least and not mucked around with glue and stents. If only I knew 2 years ago what I know now! 

Til next time,
Ness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment