My Progress

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feel like shit. Everytime I eat something I end up with Abdo pain. Went to GP, she says it's because my bowel needs to detox and I just need to eat healthy again. So I will do that, I will get through the pains and hopefully feel a lot better soon. Mind you, my GP is on a raw food diet. She had the same complaints that I went to her with. I am NOT going on a raw food diet!!

Took Ken to the doctor this morning too. He's on new medications, hopefully he'll start improving. He's taken 4 weeks off work. I don't know if I'm going to survive it, but it should help him. I just fear that he'll take that time off, feel better, then go back to work and be back to square one!!

I didn't get any housework done today. I am just drained. I'm going to bed and it's only ten to nine!!

1 comment:

  1. {{hugs}} Ness .... hope you're feeling better soon and if not, please see a different dr ....

    ReplyDelete