My Progress

Thursday, March 26, 2009

We made the finals for both my netball teams, Tuesday and Thursday. We lost the finals. I feel like shit. It was my fault. I didn't get all the goals in. Today I lost it and even had words with the umpire, which is so not like me, I really have to be riled to argue a point. The GD had my number and managed to pull calls against me. last week was fun, this week was serious. I didn't have it in me. I feel like I let the whole team down. If we had a spare player, I would have walked off and gone home. It was horrid. If I had have just settled down and played, we might have won. Thank God we are now on break and we wont be back until after the school holidays, because if I had to play next week, I probably would have quit for the sake of the teams.
I am so tired now. I hate that I didn't play my best game. I hate that I let that stupid bitch get to me. God, I hope they go up next season. They probably wont, but I can dream.

I ate a chocolate bar after the game. It's a bad habit that I have to avoid getting into.
When I bought it, I was upset after the game and I just didn't care. I guess it was Amy making the decision and I couldn't be bothered trying to do the right thing. Not that there are any healthy choices at that canteen.

I am just drained.

After the game I went and bought my neighbour a present and card, then I had to go hunting for apple cakes to put a candle in so we could sing happy birthday. She loves apple cakes, so I thought it most appropriate. I bought her a writing set, she writes letters to her sister and 4yo has started writing letters to her too. It's very cute.

I now have no plans for the rest of the day, but to veg. I don't even want to make dinner. I just want to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Ness sorry you lost the netball games.

    Tell amy to go to hell

    ReplyDelete