My Progress

Monday, November 1, 2010

100 pounds lost challenge week 1

Weigh in day today. The first week of my challenge saw me lose 1.7kg. This takes me to a new lowest weight of 109.2kg. Only 3.1kg to go!
Much of this will be fluid, but it's a nice, big number to start with!

I am a bit lost today. I normally go bowling, but I was asked to do canteen duty. So I pre-bowled yesterday. Then I get a message last night to say that I didn't need to do canteen duty. So I've caught up on some washing this morning, but it just feels weird. I've been running around so much, now I don't have much to do. Except the housework, and I'm not jumping up to do that in a hurry!!

I didn't take the dog out for a walk today. I will certainly make an effort to do it tomorrow. I don't want to post a gain next week!

Til next time,
Ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment