My Progress

Monday, December 29, 2008

Ok, well nothing exciting happened, unless you count 3yo throwing up!! She was complaining she wasn't feeling well, so I had her sitting quietly watching Bananas in Pyjamas. She picked up once she got it out!! :-I It's very rare for my kids to be sick. Even when they were babies, they very rarely chucked.

Anyway, that was the most that happened today. I tidied my desk, sort of. I've lost one of the cordless handsets and the other one is playing up. I've only lost it in the last couple of weeks, but it's disappeared. The only place I haven't checked is Dstepd's room. Maybe I left it in there when I put her bed up.

Well, that's about it. I am very ready for Dstepd to go back to her mother, she is giving me the shits!! She's back there for a couple of days! Yay!

I'm off to watch "A very Specky Christmas". I taped it last week. Then I think it's off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment