My Progress

Monday, April 12, 2010

General Chit chat. And Major Waffle. Lol.

Well, my girl went back to school today. She looked so happy to be back in her uniform. I now have to go and get ready for bowling.

It's raining outside. Apparently yesterday was the first day since November that the temperature had dropped below 20 degrees in Melbourne. We had to put jumpers on, it was weird. :-)

I didn't get much done yesterday. The kitchen is a bit tidier.

This afternoon I am going to get the food I need to help survive the next 3 weeks. Nerves are starting to kick in.

but I have to take it one day at a time. Three weeks feels like forever. But I have to succeed or the surgeon wont do my surgery. That's a pretty big incentive to keep going.

Must go hop in the shower. I have to prebowl my last game this morning.

til next time,
Ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment