My Progress

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I did some painting yesterday. I was looking at some real estate on the computer, but then once again realised that I'm not going to be able to buy any of them if I don't get this house on the market. So some undercoat was done. I'd washed the most feral cupboard doors ever. Who puts louvered doors in a laundry? Seriously? they look heaps better, though. Just need to be painted now.

I was planning to paint this morning while the kids were at playgroup with Dad, but forgot that Ken was ditching playgroup today in favour of going to a car show. Hope it absolutely buckets down on them!!
So I didn't paint, I stayed in bed with the girls. :-) It was a nice morning. Last one before school goes back tomorrow.

but this afternoon I paint. It's nice to see I'm achieving something. We will get there.

Til Next time,
Ness.

2 comments:

  1. Productive days are great Ness. I hope you got lots of painting done. I'm sure the house will be looking fabulous in no time.
    xK

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s great to hear! Please let us know what you think of it. I am greatly enjoying it, myself.



    Women's Health

    ReplyDelete