My Progress

Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's Sunday night. I have spent the day with the extended family. It was fun, except for all the wasps that were hanging around. I hate wasps.

We had a good time at a playground. It had shade and a BBQ, The kids ran around lots. It was a long walk to the playground, afterwards we trekked back to a cafe and had a cuppa.

I am now exhausted, I don't know how much sense this will make. Just feel I need to write something each day, so I can at least look back at my life and see I've done something.

The girls had a lovely morning. They got an egg decorating kit and set to work decorating a chocolate egg and eating the left over lollies before attacking the egg itself. It was a little egg hunt this morning, with the house in a mess from painting, there really aren't many hiding spots.

Til next time,
Ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment