My Progress

Friday, April 9, 2010

My optifast is sitting at the post office. :-) I visited a friend who's had a baby today and the package came while I was out. Oh well, I'll pick it up in the morning. I had to have my baby fix. She's tiny and got the most gorgeous head of reddy brown hair. So cute.

I wasn't going to go anywhere today, but after I got a text message, I couldn't resist. I'm glad I did, cos her 6yo daughter needed some friends to play with. And it was lovely to see them. My poor friend has had 2 kids 11 months apart. She's got a job and a half ahead. I'm jealous as. :-)

I've finished watching NCIS, so I'll get some decent sleep now. lol. I was up until after 3am this morning watching the last of them. I wont be doing that again for a while. I slept this morning away and wanted to sleep the afternoon too. Very silly.

...I wrote this last night and forgot to publish. I fell asleep around 1/4 to 1 this morning. A bit better. Now I'm off to get dressed and off to the post office. Gee, I live an exciting life. :-P

Til next time,
Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment