My Progress

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Saturday night rave!

Great! My internet is stuffed. I've just connected through my mobile phone because after 5 minutes I hadn't even gotten to the Facebook homepage! I did see that my phone company had confirmed that hackers had accessed personal details and they were threatening further chaos by preventing access to the internet. It's a protest over something, I can't remember what. So I'll just leave it for tonight and have a look tomorrow. My phone got straight in, so I'll just do that for tonight.

My focus on food and water lasted about 3 days and then I just started eating whatever I could put my hands on. My weight has stayed put, so it's small mercies that it hasn't crept up. I'm fighting a mental battle over exercise. I just don't want to do it. I don't know why, I am using the excuse it's too cold, but there is some mental barrier to me JFDI!

Might work on what's stopping me.

til next time,
Ness.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ness, come on hon, you can do this.. you know you can.. so.. let's get together and plan a mutual exercise day / plan and be accountable to each other on FB or by txt ok? :)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete