My Progress

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The hundred pound challenge:- Day 3

I got my butt out of bed this morning and took the dog for a walk. It's 20 minutes, allows the girls to eat their breakfast without me nagging them and gets my exercise over first thing. I also left the car at kinder and walked to the shops again. I also walked around the shops, pushing a trolley that was a challenge to steer when full, so it was an upper body workout too. :-)

Only have to feed myself tonight, so I had nachos. I don't have sour cream or guacamole, so it's not as unhealthy, but i'm the only one who eats it, so I enjoyed it. :-)

Very tired now, need to get to bed earlier. I gave in and Added a CSI game on my facebook. It's not as intensive and I can't play it for very long cos I run out of energy. :-) But I have been reading blogs and getting things ready for 4yo's party on Saturday.

Starting to waffle. Can't think of what I wanted to say today. Oh, yeah!, I went to Autograph today, they had $20 off for VIP members. I tried on a dress, but was really disappointed. The top looked fantastic, but the bottom half clinged and I could see the bumps on my belly!! :-( It was the first time I found a dress with sleeves too!! But I found a top that I really liked, I liked it even more when I had to get a size 18!! :-)

Til next time,
Ness.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hooo Well done on size 18 you are doing really well and walking the Dog is great exercise you Go Girl xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete