My Progress

Monday, January 5, 2009

I decided today that I would not turn my computer on today until the kids went to bed AND my kitchen was clean. It was the best move I could have made. I got all the clothes washed, the kitchen cleaned, the bookwork done for playgroup and all the paperwork sorted for it too. I am pooped, but feel so good for what I've accomplished today.
But I got so into what I was doing, when I checked the time, it was 6:30pm!! Oooops, I was supposed to be at Pump half an hour ago! I'll get there eventually.

I was thinking about yesterdays topic during the morning, but as the day went on it's power over me lessened as I saw more and more work get done around my home. I now feel really good. I'll still take another day or so away from it, but I'm feeling better about going back.

CK is what we call Calorie King Australia. It's a weightloss site that I use to help me lose weight.

After all that work, I am exhausted, so I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

  1. You are being missed over there Ness. Things have settled down again. Can't wait to see you back.

    Sounds like you had a great and productive day. I wouldn't worry about Pump, by the sounds of it you burnt your calories for the day anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a busy day :) ... looking forward to seeing you back in the thread Ness ....

    ReplyDelete