My Progress

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm still at it. It's nice to not have to worry about how many calories are in things at the moment...

...I wrote that this morning and didn't get back to it.

Frank said "no dairy", "no wheat", amongst other things.

So what did I have today? A banana smoothie with fat reduced milk for afternoon tea (fortified with vanilla protein powder, it was very yummy. I can only imagine how good that would be with chocolate powder!)

And tuna, cheese and lettuce sandwiches for tea.
It's so hot here, I don't really care to eat too much and I couldn't be fagged cooking any vegetables.

It was 43 degrees today(110 degrees farenheit), tonight's low is going to be 30 degrees. It's not going to be a night for sleeping!

I had so much to say on this today, but it's now 9:30 at night and I've had this blog open all day, I'm tired, very hot and the kids are very quiet, so I must go see what they are up to!

1 comment:

  1. so Ness, you're not counting you've just eliminated some food types from your diet? sounds interesting .... how's it going so far weight wise or are you staying off the scales too for now?

    ReplyDelete