My Progress

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A usual day.

Ok, so the morning starts well. I have my porridge and start my day. I go out, forgetting to take a snack, so by the time lunchtime comes I could eat a horse and chase the jockey.

Lunch doesn't fill me up. I am thinking about food all afternoon, what I can eat, but still hide from 3yo, because I'd hate to be a bad role model! WTF!
Yet when it gets to 4:30 and I'm thinking about what I can make for dinner, suddenly I am tired and can't be bothered.

So we have tea. I may or may not pick while cooking, depending on what I am making and how pius I'm feeling. As usual the kids decide they don't want or like what I've cooked, so depending what it is, I may help them finish it.

The kids go to bed and Ken goes out to the doghouse. I am in the house on my own. No witnesses. It could be sandwiches, cold meat, biscuits, rice crackers with peanut butter, whatever I can get my hands on. There is nobody to hide from . Except myself.

I go to bed feeling full. Yet still empty. I'll do better tomorrow. I'll plan and remember to do the "right" thing. It will all be ok in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment