My Progress

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ok, it's 4:25pm. I haven't got the house clean, but by writing down my plans I have managed to write the condolence card and book some time at my gym for a reassessment. I also booked the dogs in for their vaccinations, organised dstepd's respite and recreation with two different groups and am waiting for a call from a 3rd place. I've put one load of washing out and I've still got one load to put out. I'm not too stressed, we've got another heatwave tomorrow to get through, so any washing will dry, whether I put it out today or tomorrow.

I've logged my food. I don't know what my limit is supposed to be at the moment. The last time I logged it was at 1600. I was supposed to do that for 2 weeks and then go up to 1800 for 4 weeks. I did the 2 weeks, then crashed and burned when it went up to 1800. I just couldn't be bothered watching and counting and I put on all that I'd lost in that two weeks. I don't know if it was the change in numbers, my using Christmas as an excuse, trying to do too much in December (it was hectic!) or what, but I just was not focused at all.

I guess if I make my food calories 2000 gross, it's not a ridiculously low amount, compared to what I was doing for that 2 weeks :P and it gives me a little extra to cope with the exercise. I wont eat back exercise calories. It's nice to be able to, but it's only practical if I have an accurate assessment of what my exercise calories are. CK's assessment are too high and I believe the crappy heart rate moniter I have is too low.

So I shall err on the side of caution and follow that path for a little while. I don't know if it will work, but I've got to keep trying.
Ummm... well I'll start on that path tomorrow. I've got 350 calories to go and I've got to get through a pump class tonight. I'll see how I go. We're having spaghetti. I'll be close.

I also have to get through the "witness free" time. I'm thinking that I need to get my dining table cleared so I can get scrapbooking in the evenings. It will distract me and fill in some time.
I don't know exactly how long that will take me, it will be an ongoing process.

Plans, plans, plans. Right now I need to get dinner ready and get ready for Pump. It was 36 degrees today. I think I am mad!! But then, the payoff is that i get to go in the pool afterwards for Aqua!! That will keep me going!! :-)

Edit:- It is now the end of the day. I got through my Pump and Aqua classes pretty well. Being able to get into the pool is what got me through Pump. It's still very warm in Melbourne.
I managed to drink lots of water and even though my calories are over by about 600 today, I'm feeling really good with what I've achieved. It would be nice if the house was clean, but the mess isn't going anywhere. I did get a fair bit of the kitchen cleaned up. No shiny sink, but a couple of loads of dishes done.
Must go hang my washing out, then it's shower and bed to avoid "no witnesses"

No comments:

Post a Comment