My Progress

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I got up this morning and remembered to weigh in before breakfast, which I conveniently forgot to do yesterday. I gained again.

I've had enough. I know it's food that has let me down. I have had no discipline for a good few months now. But I can't do anything about that, I can only look at what I need to do today.

So, my plans for today are to:-

drink lots of water
Log everything I eat. That's everything.
Get to Pump and Aqua tonight.


Non diet related list of things to do:-

Tidy house up, it looks like a bomb site!
Write the condolence card that has been sitting on my desk for about 2 weeks.
Ring the gym to make an appointment for a program review and book the girls into the creche.


I still need to order my netball skirt, but until Thursday I am almost broke. I have to find the money to take the girls to a play centre tomorrow, that will be using all the shrapnel I can find!!

So, rather than lament what I haven't done, I am going to plan what I will do! I've even set my FLYlady timer so I'm only on the computer for 45 minutes!

So I'd better get checking my emails before I run out of time!!

1 comment:

  1. Bunmmer about the gain, but looks like you have a great plan lined up for today! You'll get the mojo back Ness. I know you will. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

    ReplyDelete